Nissan New car deal

mmclo

Nissan have revived their new car deal for 2006/7

Basically buy a 2006 car and get a new replacement in 2007.

Is this a good deal? Normally wouldn't buy new car due to depreciatione etc. bu this seems to a least partially deal with that issue

Haven't looked at the ts and cs, but would imagine that there are mileage restrictions? This may not suit if you use your car for commuting.

not aware of the details, but I'm sure the cost of depreciation would be factored into the finance package and/or the deal is build up around you paying full list price for the 06 car. - End of the day , maybe being a bit cynical, but their is no such thing as a free lunch

as far as i know you can only get a standard spec model as well without any extras. But it sounds like a good offer and if i had the cash i would be doing it.

You have to keep the mileage down to something like 8000 miles. My daughter bought the second hand one that had this mileage on the clock.This was in 2001.Depending on where you live and the amount of travelling you do you might have to do a lot of walking to take advantage of this offer. Good cars though, never had any problems with the 3 door nissan micra with electric windows. We live in a country area (where the roads are not the best) and it has performed extremely well.

Back