Newbury Wood, Clonshaugh, D.17

We've reached 300 threads!!! Think it's the most on this board??? Back up again today..signed off on my second snag..mick said I can also start putting stuff in...it's been a long time coming but well worth it

Last question tonight..are we Newbury Wood or Newbury WoodS????? (I've been using woods, but I see a few people here using wood...)

good question annpg, was wondering myself and in my head its "woods" but it comes out as "wood". paper work also states "wood" so i'd say we go from there.

back to my original question: does anyone has quotes/ recommendations for tiles (hall way & kitchen)?

I'll be buying in tile market myself...and have a load of brothers who are tilers/plumber/electricians etc so didn't get a quote from a company...

Just been on to solc there and she was talking to Martin (tom solc) and he said the earliest he can close is friday 26th he does them in bulk so my cheque is sitting just waiting now........................... Very near but yet so far was hoping to do it tues or wed i know its only 2 days more but i have waited along time at this stage!!

i hope so graham my dad has arranged for the guys working for him to start work in my house on the monday 29th!!

talkin to tom yesterday should be in 2nd week of october. my girlfriend's family are all tradesmen so should get work done very quick. just have to get all my stuff of harvey norman. bought everything paddys wkend. there on my case to get it out of storage and to the house.

Will tom let you put it in now?????
I know you dont want to really put anything in before you get the alarm sorted but if you have an alarm and someone does decide to break in is anyone around the area going to call the police?

no already asked him. i cant even do a proper snag until i sign the contracts. i think this has been the most stressful month of my life. are u gonna put stuff in.

Yeh going to do final snag on monday and will put some stuff in then
If you are getting so much hassle and they want to deliever you can store some in my house if you like??

My solc has my cheque! Delivered this morning...that's all the bank stuff done now (except for the repayments!!)..just waiting for martin to give me a close date... Graham, deep breaths & some rescue remedy (for the stress!!)..though I've been using the vino myself!!

i know ann. just wanna get in. thanks never very nice of u. i told the fella it should only be two more weeks and he said ok. it better be ok we spent nearly 10 grand.

My solc rang martin and is waiting for him to call back - tom RANG ME today!! First time he ever rang me (I rang him about a million times!). Said when my solc talks to martin, and martin gives her a date to close (Tom said he's happy to close as soon as I'm 'in funds'), then he'll instruct Mick to give me the keys. So I just have to drop up to Mick early next week I hope..might I be first in?? Though I won't be actually 'moving' in for a week or two (getting floors in etc), but the day I get the keys...woooohooooo