new york hotel

i am going to new york for 10 days in October and i am looking to book a hotel. they seem a bit pricey - from €2,500 upwards. does this seem right or has anyone any recommendations?

We're not long back from NY and stayed in the hilton Times Square, loely hotel great location and it cost €1320 for 7 nights when we booked it on www.cityandshow.com

We have also stayed in the crowne plaza and the belvedere hotel, all in good locations.

I stayed in the Mansfield boutique Hotel.Mins from Broadway,Times Sq and 5th Ave.lovely hotel breakkie included and 24 tea and coffee.Booked via 1800 hotels and got it 5 nights for 600 dollars in April.Check the hotel out on internet and then check 1800.Enjoy

We booked on e-bookers 4 Nights, Wellington Hotel & flights from shannon to jfk with delta for €445 each we look forward to going back there again, great location, was worried after reading trip advisor, but thankfully nothing that we could complain about. Our flight on the thursday (st patricks weekend) was in jfk at 2.00 pm new york time and on the monday the return flight was a night flight so we had all day monday as well.

cant recommend the radio city apartments enough. unbelievable........ location, cleaniness, very big, and cheap. there very popular so have to book well in advance. there the best by far. excellent
also check the edison, red roof, the thirty thirty, the quality, the pennsylvannia, milford plaza, and if your looking for somewhere nice definatly pick the W hotel on time square.

I stayed in the Affinia Dumont last December, very spacious rooms by New York standards, not cheap but none of them are. Separate kitchen, sitting room and bedroom with two huge double beds.
Request a room on a high floor in all New York Hotels, apart from the view it cuts down on noise.

thanks everyone for the replies so far!! does anyone think i would get a better price now if i booked or closer to October?

thanks everyone for the replies so far!! does anyone think i would get a better price now if i booked or closer to October?

Stayed in the Eastgate Tower Suites Hotel in April. Booked beginning of March and got 2 rooms which were very spacious for 5 nights total cost €1200 (120 per room per night). Rooms were huge for Manhattan although a bit dated.

Recommended to a friend when we returned. She's going in Sept and when she checked prices were around €300 per night. It seems that they reduce the price when the dates are nearer. Check it out on Trip Advisor. I booked through otel.com which seemed to have the best rates when I was checking.

Back