New Sofa

D

Doug

Looking to buy a new corner unit sofa for a small living room in Dublin area so probably need to get one of those modular units - can anyone recommend a reasonably priced place ie < 1800 to get Sofas in the dublin area ?
Anybody bought a sofa from Argos ?

Doug said:
can anyone recommend a reasonably priced place ie < 1800 to get Sofas in the dublin area ?

I've just put a deposit down on a modular 6 seater corner sofa with Reids Furniture in Blanch. €1500. Called the Saturn, by a company called ITALSOFA.

Was perfect for what I was looking for and about €500 less than I was expecting to pay.

Only problem is the 4 months delivery - 16-17weeks.

I bought a two seater in Argos about two years ago and it's still going strong. Can't remember the price but it was cheap.

We buy a fair bit from Karl's Furniture, generally if its a like for like comparison he'll beat the best price you can find. But have to also admit that Argos are stocking more and more quality furniture pieces at good prices. When is Ikea supposed to open as I'd expect to see to price readjustment once it does.

Have bought several items of furniture in Argos - won't recommend wardrobes and drawer units as they are very fragile - but have found the sofa's very good and very reasonably priced particularly if you get something in the monthly special offers leaflet. Would certainly consider there and if you live in Dublin free delivery and a reasonably speedy service.

Back