new mobile phone

L

lorraine

Hi! I have a nokia 3410 that has been drowned - in the bath, don't ask! - anyhow can I upgrade/get a new phone yet retain my own number. What's on offer at the moment (was with o2)? Any info appreciated. Tks :p

If it is a bill-paying phone, you need to check with o2 to see what level of subsidy they will offer you. You can do this on their website.

Check if you are due an upgrade. If yes, you won't have to pay for the new fone. They will just charge you for a replacement SIM card (about $20) and you can keep your old number.

new fone

no it's a pay as you go fone! how or why could I be due an 'upgrade' Thanks for replies.

new fone! yipee . . . .

qualified for an upgrade, new fone €89 when ordered directly online, and got €20 credit immediately + 100 text messages (on a top up like card) and €10 x 6 monthly credit.

Fone arrived by post the following day and o2 had already registrered the €20 credit for me!

Have to congratulate their efficiency! we've, well me anyhow, come to really appreciate efficiency as there seems to be so little of it around . . . . . . Well done o2

Back