New Car 2011

PaddyBloggit,
Next time would you like me to be more specific.
In my daily routine and work, I meet many people looking for all types of information. I am happy to help and always curious to earn.

Most aam contributors would not be the least interested in who wants the information. Many of the questions on the site are useful to more than the person asking the question.
I enjoy reading all types of subjects including yours. I am surprised that some people keep track of the aam contributors. Yours browtal

I wasn't tracking you .... Fraggle up at post number 5 said:

"Don't change your car, and use the money saved to put towards your French property?"

I looked at your profile and saw the thread he was referring to. I had actually contributed to it but I had forgotten about it!

I was poster number 8 there.

I was just curious as to why somebody would renege on a debt on one hand while buying an expensive car on the other hand.

Your reply above categorically said:

"you have got the wrong picture. I have no recollection of thinking of defaulting on a mortgage - difficult since I don't posess a mortgage. Have another look at aam."

so I did and discovered (again) that you had said you had a mortgage and that you were wondering about the consequences of default.

I only asked a question based on the info you provided on AAM .... I even asked you to ignore the question if you didn't want to answer it.

How was I to know that you had provided inaccurate/false information?

"Next time would you like me to be more specific." .... about what?

Be as specific as you like .... I asked a question based on the specific information you provided ... that being that you had a mortgage you were thinking of defaulting on and that you are also thinking of buying a new car.

I took your other post at face value as I do this one. I have even attempted to offer new car alternatives to you.

There's no need to shoot the messenger for what you have posted on AAM.

Any contributions I make to AAM are based on trust ... I trust that the request for information and help is genuine and I would hope that my contributions are accepted with the same sentiment.

Paddy

Don't worry Browtal. I am not stalking you. I just happened to read your other post and this one at more or less the same time.

Fellow AAM contributors sorry if I was sharp with you.
I have a very curious nature and digest an amount of information daily so was curious that somebody would hve time to look back.
Keep up the good work. Unless the incoming government take more of my income I have provided well for my retirement, including transport.
It would be good if the incoming government ministers and td's income was related to the minimum wage.
Yesterday I did a presentation to a group of Older People. It was sad to see the insecurity that they are experiencing with the recent cuts. They fear for their medical cards or limitation of benefits on such.
Many who have only the State Pension are in fear that during the year they will suffer cuts. VHI is not a luxury for many - the recent increase in public beds contributed largely to their increase.
They have suffered the loss of the Christmas Bonus - on a small income this could be your Christmas, First Communion and other occasion only Allocation for grandchildren and relatives. It could also be your budget for shoes and warm clothing.
So sad 'when Is a daily newspaper a luxury', many cannot afford it any longer?
If I was retired and could not keep in touch - through lack of the daily paper I would consider myself in poverty. Browtal

On the car purchase, you should review/ask over on the boards motor forum too. very helpful.

S.

Back