New Apartment-Snag List Cost

sssasi

Dear Friends,

Can you please let me know a typical cost for doing snag list on new 3 bed Duplex property in Dublin15 Area.

I await for your advice/comments.

Thanks
sssasi

sssasi, if you need a snag list done by a MC snagger for an excellant price let me know & i will e-mail contact details. Typically the cost is €250-350 but i assure you a more competitive rate.

sssasi said:
Can you please send the details of MC snag, thanks

I've just e-mailed details to you via "askaboutmoney" site ... Best of lock with your house.

hi i also know excellent snagger who did me a list of about 10 pages for 200 euro for 3 bed apartment, the builders hated him which was a good sign! let me know if you need number

lmd said:
Has anyone used that homesnag.ie?

Yes I used them and so did my friend and we both found them very professional and accurate with all snags, the come back and do a second visit for the price and re-check the issues. I would have no problems recommending them and Fintan was the guy that did ours, give them a call.

Thanks for that Curiosity, will probably give them a call when the time comes so.

ski said:
hi i also know excellent snagger who did me a list of about 10 pages for 200 euro for 3 bed apartment, the builders hated him which was a good sign! let me know if you need number

I would like that name and number if you still have it, looking for someone to do 3 bed house in westmeath, the other link looks good but also more expensive

curiosity said:
Yes I used them and so did my friend and we both found them very professional and accurate with all snags, the come back and do a second visit for the price and re-check the issues. I would have no problems recommending them and Fintan was the guy that did ours, give them a call.

Can you please forward the Fintan -Snag List Person contact details

I just paid mine today on a 2 bed house and it was €187 including VAT. The site visit and 33 point report was €150.

flyer4 said:
sssasi, if you need a snag list done by a MC snagger for an excellant price let me know & i will e-mail contact details. Typically the cost is €250-350 but i assure you a more competitive rate.

flyer4-please clarify what conection (if any) you have with this service and note our Posting Guideline around advertising.

CCOVICH said:
flyer4-please clarify what conection (if any) you have with this service and note our Posting Guideline around advertising.

I have no connection with this service whatsoever, I merely offered to share a contact number with others. I would only send the number to interested parties rather than post it within the public domain.

My understanding is that this website provides a medium to share such info & experience. If I am in breach of rules I shall refrain from sharing info.

Back