Neteller or Skrill or MuchBetter

Drakon

Hi,
Has anyone used Neteller or Skrill or MuchBetter? Are these just an alternative to PayPal? Any pros/cons?

The reason I ask is that I opened a BetStars sports betting account around 18 months ago. I can’t remember how I made my initial lodgement back then, but as they’re now restricting my account and limiting my bets I’ve decided to withdraw my balance.

Unfortunately they don’t give PayPal as a cashier option. Instead it’s Neteller or Skrill or MuchBetter (or bank transfer, not a savvy option).
Was wondering which is the best of these three and are they just another PayPal
Thanks.

I’m having the same issue with Matchbook but MuchBetter isn’t an option. Narrowing it down...

Alas I opened a Neteller account a few years back and never used it, so I’ve gone with them. (Did a google and it threw up my Gmail!)

Alas, I’m in the middle of their verification process at the moment.
Tried the Facebook verification but that was rejected.
Then went with the photos of ID, front and rear, along with a selfie of me holding up a Neteller generated message.
A bit like being a hostage holding up today’s newspaper!

Now that my account if fully verified I'm loving Neteller. Very handy for moving funds from one account to another.

As a matter of interest did you get your money out from betstars? I’m having trouble with Smarkets where they’ll only pay out using the method you paid in. So if I paid in x using card 1 and y using card 2 I can only get X out to card 1 etc.

Back