My brother a Catholic is marrying a Jehova's Witness.

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's my point. There are no mortgages in this country which conform with the Queeran. That's religious persecution just like that blood transfusion thing.

Really, have you ever got an interest free loan of a felloe Muslim? Can you explain how the Queeran explains that loans should be free?

Joejoe

I can't believe how off the original question this topic has gone. From what i can see Winnie asked a simple question probably in the hope that somebody who has been in a similar situation could advise as to what they do at festival times etcs. When you don't know something about another culture or religion it's useful to know without making a fuss or sitting down with the person asking detailed questions about every possible senario in the future. Its great to have a little bit of guidance so you don't offend by acknowledging or not acknowledging something like a birthday etc. I do think the suggestion of talking to Jehova witnesses if they call a very good one but can't understand how the thread got diverted to child abuse and mortgages.

Last edited:
Original poster presumably has enough feedback and food for thought at this stage. Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.