Mercedes C180 Coupe........Too girly for a Man?

I like it! (but I am a girl). I'd say go for it if you like it. I don't think it looks too girly at all. At least it's not a tiny MX5 or the likes...

TBH I think you're too old for a man to be buying it. up to 25, then OK, after that, only women should be seen in one.

Buy a Merc CLK/BMW coupe instead. I don't think the C180 coupe is any good as a drivers car. It reminds me of the BMW compact...which I always classed as a cheap way to get a new BMW and that was only for status.

I like it! (but I am a girl). I'd say go for it if you like it. I don't think it looks too girly at all. At least it's not a tiny MX5 or the likes...

The C180 isn't much of a drivers car. Whereas the MX5 is. Thats whats important to me. There are other cars I'd choose over a C180. We're talking 20~25k. 1999~2003 Porsche Boxster, 2004~2006 Golf GTI. Even a MX5 tbh. Depends what you looking for. Maybe you're not interested in a driver focused car though. Could be you just like the look of C180.

I drive a JCB for a living, I also drink pints of porter, curse, play hurling, pick my nose and fart.... oh I also drive a C180. The people above who think it's girly are obviously very insecure about something?? Can't say what, but here's a hint - it sounds like a small piano player!

Aah, who is the one that is insecure??? Wouldn't drive a C180 coupe. There's a guy at work who drives one and is just not taken seriously. Also the subject of serious debate, if you know what I mean. Yep, girlie car alright.

Driving one for the last 5 years, love driving it, don't give a sh1t what others think. Some people raised eyebrows when I got it, but they eventually dropped ! Often say to the missus, don't ever let me behave like a 50 yr old !

Secman

Back