Marriage Proposal

heather

Can anyone suggest a romantic, not overly expensive proposal idea? I have the ring, but am useless with romance!! Ideally I'd like to do it tonight as well!!!

I did, but when you click on one of the sites that come up, they want you to pay to access their suggestion database!!!

You have the ring...thats the most important part

How about buying her a box of expensive chocolates and replacing one with the ring ?

Light loads of candles in the house for when she gets home and have the champagne on ice

Buy some of those glow in the dark letters and put them on the celing of the bedroom saying 'will you marry me'

Cook her dinner and have a cake iced with 'will you marry me'

Is this a lesbian affair or is heather a man?

dont do a Chris O'Donnell in that Maeve Benchy book/film when he asserted that she should defecate or get off the pot

A meal and 1 knee effort works the finest.

Does anyone really ask her Da's permission ????

I meant all your links. You seem to have one for every thread posted!

Heathers a man all right, Clubman very kindly chose the name for me a few months back!!! I asked her Dad's permission already, think a meal and a bottle of wine is gonna do me, starting to get nervous now, even though she picked the ring!!

Heather,

Youve got ring and you want to marry her/him thats all you need (actually you dont even need the ring). The rest is bells and whistles.

You dont need a sunset, romantic dinner, flowers or fancy words.

Just ask her.

Good luck, come back and let us know how it goes.

Best of luck Heather! The fact that you are trying to make the occasion as romantic as possible says a lot. I hope she says yes

this is like something out of a Goldie Hawn movie but best of luck, sure theres no fear of you.