Lotto increase

Rainyday,
Pain may be too strong a word- but for syndicates that do multi draws using the same numbers the changes are slightly annoying! We do 8 draws on 1 ticket. The last time we went to do our 8 draws, we could only do 4 draws, then 2 draws and finally 1 draw. This brought up to last Wednesdays draw. It just meant having to do the numbers 3 times rather than once, having to write out the slips again for each multi draw( 4, 2 ,1), writing out the new slip and not forgetting to do the numbers.
We more than likely will do less lines for the same money.

C2H5OH, I hear ya. I'm in the same boat with the syndicate. 1 person has already dropped with the increase so I have to revise the whole thing again. Any money we win, I keep it till theres enough in the kitty for a free week,or enough to give to the members (which is never so far), so when someone drops out you have to make sure that they either get the money owed to them or they continue in the sydicate without paying until that money is used up. There could be legal implications like in Mayo a few years ago if your not careful!!!!Its just a pain in the ass.

do you run a big syndicate,Aidomoss as there are some good perms to be had on line "nick a quid" is one of them

[FONT=Verdana, Geneva, Arial, Sans-serif]One million Euro is no longer the life-changing sum of money it once was. Might make you a bit more comfortble, but would never allow the younger members of society to retire and not work again. Sensibly invested, would provide comforts. But then again, depends on your own personal needs and aspirations.[/FONT]

Back