Linked Finance - Peer to Peer Lending

Leo

they continue to rely on very poor security for the loans advanced, and their autobid system is near dangerous for those who don't really understand the risks associated to lending to businesses.
Agreed. I contacted them after the conservative auto-bid settings I had in place resulted in a bid on a company that purported to be in business for decades yet a quick director check showed a stream of company dissolutions and subsequent formations every couple of years with variations on the name. Most loans are filling via auto-bids at the moment, so I've started withdrawing the small money I have there.

MrEarl

Frequent Poster
Agreed. I contacted them after the conservative auto-bid settings I had in place resulted in a bid on a company that purported to be in business for decades yet a quick director check showed a stream of company dissolutions and subsequent formations every couple of years with variations on the name. Most loans are filling via auto-bids at the moment, so I've started withdrawing the small money I have there.
Like you, I've begun to reduce my funds with Linked Finance and expect that I'll continue to do until all funds are out, unless things improve quickly.

Watch out for the charges btw, if you withdraw more than four times a year ;)

Reactions: Leo