Let down by Opel car.

Re: New Opel gave trouble again this morning!

Just you I think.

Re: New OPEL broke down

Very normal to have customer service in one central location, whether that is Ireland, UK, India, etc and also regardless of what product you buy.

I very much doubt that any brand offer a 24/7 vehicle replacement service as part of the warranty agreement. I would imagine that the cost of such a service would significantly increase the price of the car. Can't say for sure, but I've never heard of such a service.
With most manufacturers you also get a very small/cheap replacement/courtesy vehicle. Coming to think of it, I've only ever heard of it being called a courtesy car, so it may not be a warranty entitlement but rather courteous gesture.

Have been driving Opel cars for many years now, and never had trouble; never had an automatic though.

anyone know anything of relevance re opels automatics?
If you know of anyone having similar problems please let me know

Re: New OPEL broke down

I very much doubt that any brand offer a 24/7 vehicle replacement service as part of the warranty agreement..

I must check the warranty again, but as far as i can recall opel guranatee to keep you on the road 24 hours a day, the warranty did say a replacment car of similar class would be provided.

i know max of 4 days was mentioned in the warranty.

I must reread the warranty,