KBC Tracker Mortgage

Hi Gmac

I rang KBC today and they advised me that Octobers rate reduction will show up in Decembers payment and todays rate reduction will show up in Januarys payment. This is because with KBC you pay a month behind. I hope this helps.

Thanks Citygirl

Hi Gmac

I rang KBC today and they advised me that Octobers rate reduction will show up in Decembers payment and todays rate reduction will show up in Januarys payment. This is because with KBC you pay a month behind. I hope this helps.

But Citygirl, did they explain to or advise you why it is that rate increases get passed on the their customers at the first possible opportunity, i.e. the next payment due afte the ECB announcement?

In other words, why is the rule different for increases than for decreases?

Should they not apply the so-called rules in a consistant manner, and treat all rate changes in the same fashion?

I know the answer, as it is patently obvious that the Banks in general are profiteering Pirate Scum, as has been proven by their behaviour in the melt-down of the whole financial system in the past year or so, which was directlly caused by these Pirate Scum behaving as Masters of the Universe, thinking only of their bottom lines, and their huge Bonuses.

And they have had the temerity to come to Taxpayers in Ireland, the UK, USA, France, Germany, etc. looking for us to bail them out of the trouble they caused by their greed.

They are indeed Pirate Scum!!

Back