Is Property Tax different for service charge for water and sewage?

roker

I have been in my house 2 year and recollect that there is a 10 year exemption from new, we are on a private sewage scheme which we pay for, I have never paid any property tax since moving in, the next door neighbour says they pay approx €100 property tax each year

I have been in my house 2 year and recollect that there is a 10 year exemption from new, we are on a private sewage scheme which we pay for, I have never paid any property tax since moving in, the next door neighbour says they pay approx €100 property tax each year

First I ever heard of a ten year exemption to LPT, any exemption that was there ends November 2020 assuming you bought the house new since 2013 and you met the four year extension, every person needs to check out their liability or otherwise to be sure.

Your neighbour pays his based on a valuation of less than €100k

Have you any documentation from when you first thought you were exempt ? It should include a Pin number and account details so you can check online. You could try getting a new pin using the link in the LPT page.

I got a pin and property number and went on line it shows zero owing and zero paid

Back