Irish Banks Astronomical Margin on Deposits

This is a part of the problem.

I contacted the CCPC before and asked why they excluded non-Irish banks and was told that they have "strict inclusion criteria".

Bonkers is even worse in terms of transparency and selective inclusion. Bonkers include Freedom24 despite the reports about the broker, fail to make fees clear on N26 and Revolut products, fail to make it clear that the Bunq rate is a temporary rate for new money only and provide a list that is very far from comprehensive - it looks like they mainly only include banks that pay them a commission.
@Lightning I see they include a Raisin product, but no mention of Revolut. I'd like to know their criteria for "strict inclusion", I might ask.

Also they include the Bunq 3.46% without mentioning any of the criteria for that.

no mention of Revolut.
Revolut are included (both the mmf and the instant access account):

GDP is a measure of output, not wealth.

Output and income are flows.

Wealth is a stock.
exactly but many have been using GDP per capita as a measure of ireland's wealth and concluding that ireland is one of the wealthiest countries in the world which is clearly false. Just have to look at the infrastructure to see that ireland isn't really a wealthy country

Revolut are included (both the mmf and the instant access account):

Ahh ok ta. When I did my search criteria it didn't come up, must check it again. You're taking about CCPS yes, not Askaboutmoney best buys?

Ahh ok ta. When I did my search criteria it didn't come up, must check it again. You're taking about CCPS yes, not Askaboutmoney best buys?
Obviously I'm biased but the best buys threads here are far superior to CCPCs attempt.

It's hard to know how up to date the CCPC keep their info - it looks to me as if they haven't acknowledged the introduction of the euro let alone the single market.

Obviously I'm biased but the best buys threads here are far superior to CCPCs attempt.

It's hard to know how up to date the CCPC keep their info - it looks to me as if they haven't acknowledged the introduction of the euro let alone the single market.
Oh definitely. But my reference to there being no details for Revolut was in response to Lightnings post about CCPC specifically.

Back