iPhone 11 case which doesn’t yellow

Carnmore

Does anyone know of such a case? I’m on a second Spigen which offers good protection but it has yellowed after 3 weeks.

There are multiple “anti-yellow” cases on Amazon but the reviews say they still yellow.

TIA

Battery case, doubles (roughly) time between charges and does a good job of protecting the back of the phone.

I bought one of these with my iPhone 11

So did I after reading your post, as its only a matter of time when I would drop this beauty.

Arrived today.

My Quick Test drive so far. It makes the phone very very heavy, could double up as a weapon also.
The iPhone 11 Battery is incredibly long lasting in its own right, and really doesn't need the attached back pack. Bit of an impulse purchase.
Its very good quality material though.

I had one of those for my iPhone 6S+. Decent enough but the flexible part expanded and got loose over time. Disappointing for a case that cost €70 plus at the time. The iPhone was like new when I flogged it and yes it fell a few times with the OtterBox case on but suffered no damage cosmetic or otherwise.

My Quick Test drive so far. It makes the phone very very heavy, could double up as a weapon also.
Ahh, you saw through my cunning plan :) Yeah, I'd prefer not to meet it head on.

Back