If you won the lotto...

Brilliant. Post of the year

If I won the €185 million I would use it to destroy anyone who ever crossed me in the past.

• I would spend €5 million trying to finally putting to bed the issue of whether Elvis is alive or dead.
Brilliant! That is certainly something that keeps me awake at night too.

Michelle & Brad sound like characters in Home & Away or Eastenders? So they deserve all they get.

I think that we can all say the one thing we’ve learned from this thread is not to cross The Banker.

I've always said that if we were to win the lotto I have only one thing on the shopping list: Aston Martin DB9. She can then do what she likes with the rest (and leave me petrol money and insurance money).

Saw one at the weekend...a convertible too. Yes, it would be on my list too.

Well, if I won the lotto . . . I would put a few bob towards it and pay off my debts.

This might sound a bit boring for some but I know exactly what I'd do....

I'd start the Irish School of Motor Racing and offer all the places free to those with the right enthusiasm and talent. There are some cracking drivers around already competing and various levels in varying types of motor sport and I think they should be given the chance to have an shot at glory. Plus I'd start teams in various disciplines (WRC, BTC, etc) to give drivers a chance and also offer engineering apprenticeships to promising youngsters who maybe don't have much of chance elsewhere.

I've thought about this a bit too much I think........