If YOU had 10k to invest...

I'd invest in nappies...

lots of babies = lots of nappies.
there has to be money made.

Eugh, can't stand Grahame Knuttels "art" - too garish although it's popularity would make it a fair investment.

Had a funny incident with the man himself, we happened to be in the same company at a very small bar and he was introduced to me (by his wife) as Grahame Knuttel - the artist! Cringe or what? So I felt it necessary and if only to be polite to comment on his art. Unfortunately as I'm not a fan the conversation didn't last long, I was extremely gracious as was he. However, his wife tapped me on the shoulder and quietly said that Grahame didn't like discussing his work when out on a Saturday night so I advised her not to introduce him as Grahame Knuttel the artist in future. She wasn't pleased.

I had a great night.

Sorry off topic.

Yes art is a good investment, as long as you like it.

Last edited:
What would you invest it in?!
A new Car! :D

Anyway, I think the some responses are quite childish here because of the thread being posted in 'shooting the breeze' and the title doesn't sound like it's a serious question.
Have you tried here: [broken link removed] It's an american site so things may be different.
But if you mean this as a proper question, I think you should try google first as it is more likely to take you seriously. ;)
Regards,
S.

Back