If I hear another person say that it is too warm I am going to tango them!

dodo

If I hear another person say that it is too warm I am going to tango them. Really, some people never happy!

Re: If I hear another person say

couldnt agree with you more. I was at a communion last weekend and the majority of the guests stayed inside. it was splitting the stones outside. i couldnt believe. when I asked them they said it was too hot!!!!! ....huh?

Just for the record I happily baked myself outside all day long.....

Better change your thread title before the forum police get to you.

Everyone's happy with the weather here, enjoying it with lots of comments of "long may it last" and "get it while we can".

Everyone's happy with the weather here, enjoying it with lots of comments of "long may it last" and "get it while we can".

I remember back in I think 1985 or 87 the weather was fantastic for a hundred days non stop people were begging for a bit of rain.

I personally like our weather because if you don't like it just wait a minute.

If I hear another person say.... 'If I hear another person say......' !!!

Jeez its awful warm. What about that? Acceptable or not?

No, you're going to jinx it. Best to pretend it isn't happening at all.

I'm goin out now to buy an umbrella and that will guarantee the good weather.

Hate the heat but its better than rain and more rain and more rain

I just don't understand Irish people at all. When we have terrible weather they do nothing but complain.

When we have good weather they don't take advantage of it. For instance, in my last job when the good weather came around I would often go for a walk during my lunch break instead of staying in doors in the canteen.

If I hear another person say " no recession here" just because they are queing a few minutes for drink I'll go mad

If I hear another person say " no recession here" just because they are queing a few minutes for drink I'll go mad
Alas, as witticisms go, poor Yorrick. But you knew that well

I know Chocks Away. Maybe I should be "Bard" from the forum

I don't like this type of heat - never did - but I don't complain because but one of pets hates is the constant talk about weather.

Its a nice day/its a horribleday/wonder will it be nice for weekend/wasn't the weekend lovely/wasn't the weekend rotten....

Have to say that Galway was animal craic at the weekend. It had everything !

20oC, dry, some cloud cover, low humidity is perfect weather. Anything else is too warm or cold or wet or cloudy or sunny etc. So I suppose the weather now is too warm

It was too warm to sit out at 3pm over the weekend but just perfect from about 6pm - 11pm. I'll take this weather over any of that miserable rainy stuff. its just lovely.