Help me find a "manned" phone message service provider

V

Vegas781

Hello there,

My friend and I are attempting to start a new business and we need to provide a help-desk / customer service number to prospective customers. At the moment we cannot answer the phone ourselves during normal office hours & want to find a company that can take messages for us rather then simply direct users to a voicemail. Something similar to the out-of-hours services that doctors would use is what I'm after. If anyone is aware of a such a service provider for small businesses perhaps they could let me know?
Thanks

Vegas781

Hi

While not ideal, I think 02 provide such a service for their mobile numbers - perhaps this may be of help ?

Cheers

G>

I believe it's nowadays referred to as a . Presumably the word 'manned' is too politically incorrect..? :rolleyes:

You could try www.checkmate.ie
I know they run a virtual assistant business but I don't know if they do phone answering. If they dont, they might be able to point you in the right direction.

I use [broken link removed] based in Kilkenny. Answer all calls during office hours and e-mail me the messages. Specific callers can be transferred to me at my request. I've been using them since last year and they now recognise some of my regular callers and greet them by name, which is nice. They will also do some administration and filtering out telesales people if requested.

I find their service excellent.

Back