Has anyone used Ryanair's New Help Centre

I had not realised this.

We allow a grace period of 24 hours from the time of your original booking to correct any minor errors you may have made (dates/times) free of charge. We also allow you to reverse the route if you’ve booked your flights incorrectly (e.g., you may change DUB to STN to STN to DUB). During this time no flight change fee will be charged, however, you will need to pay any fare difference.

We also allow you to reverse the route if you’ve booked your flights incorrectly
They must be listening to people. I did this once when booking a flight for a brother to come back from the UK for a week. I thought I was the only idiot who would do this.

I get the impression from the email that people will answer the phone, but I doubt it.
New bookings/General Queries: +353 15825932 Calls are charged at local call rates.
*Calls from mobiles and other networks may cost more.
Can't find that prefix (1582) anywhere, including on Comreg, in order to know in advance what it would cost to call that number from a mobile...

I have travelled with them 8 times this year. I get a "survey" after each flight to complete. On one of the flights the service was dreadful. I said this on the survey. At the end of the survey you are asked if you would mind being contacted about it. I said yes. Never heard from them.

My wife on the same flight sent in an email of complaint. Never even answered.

It's a Dublin number - 353 (0)1 5825932 - isn't it?
Ah, you must be correct. I was distracted by the way that they listed it, the caveat about mobile charges, and the fact that certain 15x0 prefixes are a premium call numbers.

Back