Hair straightening machines in pubs /clubs?

Oh jeez, wait 'til Her Indoors sees this! I'd say there is a demand based on some the trauma/drama/hysterics/tears I have observed........

I think its a great idea. However, straightening your hair after a few drinks is never a good idea - I have the scars to prove it!!

This approach migh be safer:

cristynhair.jpg

What about hygiene issues? I'd never use public hair straightners - just say the person before you had really greasy hair or a hygiene problem.
(At least in hairdressers, they make a token effort to sterilize equipment).

ragazza said:
What about hygiene issues? I'd never use public hair straightners - just say the person before you had really greasy hair or a hygiene problem.
(At least in hairdressers, they make a token effort to sterilize equipment).

Good point. Maybe I'll just have to learn to live with frizziness when it rains.

Hahaha, I spluttered my tea all over my keyboard with laughter when I read that! :)

Cahir, you can get mini-handbag-size hair straighteners to take with you on a night out. GHD make them I think. Or alternatively a baby-wipe for the pubLic ones!

I have the little portable straightener (Morphy Richards I think) but it's completely useless. And I bought a gas canister one last year for camping that's also completely useless! Must keep an eye out for a mini GHD.

Back