Hair cutting thingy

Sim One

Bought himself a hair cutting gizmo (the one that you attached the number 2 or 3 blade to) a while ago. However the lubricant supplied with the razor is now all gone. The instructions say that you should apply this lubricant before each cutting.

Anyone know where I can buy this lubricant?

His hair is down to his shoulders at this stage and he's threatening to wear a pony tail a la David Seaman or Migel Angel Jimenez. HELP

Might be worth checking the shop where you bought it? Or try the manufacturers website and try and get a directory of distributers that supply spare parts/accessories

If it's the same gizmo as barbers use they never use lubricant that I'm aware of so perhaps you don't really need it??

A small drop of 3-in-1 oil or the like will do. My wife is a barber and uses it on her clipper blades all the time at work.

Too much and you will have a greaser!! It's easy to speak when you have none to speak of!! Mrs. h also cuts my few remaining wisps and uses this lubing oil but she got a biggggggg bottle at some hairdressers supply store. h

2-3 drops of 3-in-1 is sufficient and will not make much difference to the hair but will keep the blades sharp and moving efficiently. It's more or less the same as the oil in the tubes supplied with Wahl clippers (both the home and professional models) and the like anyway.

Mine won`t cut when not oiled.
I use SUNFLOWER OIL.
I hope to recycle it in my chip pan!!

Back