Golden Ridge, Rush

psygnosis

Hi

I have paid a deposit for a house in Rush I currently live in Skerries selling my apartment and trading up. Looking for views of the area really.

Re: Golden Ridge Rush

Keep it on topic please, i.e. the Location, Location, Location aspect.

Rush is a really nice place.
It's got lovely beaches, nice pubs etc.

Will you be travelling by train? That's the downside, it's a bit annoying to get parking.

Hi!

Hoping to move into Golden Ridge in early summer and we're at the picking colours etc stage. Just wondering if anybody has already done this and how flexibel the builders are. Can you change fireplaces and doors?

I am currently selling my place but I am buying also there I would also be intrested in the colours issue in painting is it doable to cycle to train station road looks fairly narrow

Hi ! I've recently bought in GoldenRidge too.. You have 6 colours to choose from.. just different shades of cream. They can give you the names of the kitchen people/wardrobe people and you can have a look at what they have in the same price range and change if you want.. We have ordered extra sockets, some spot lights, a light in the attic and a outside tap.. all can be arranged through the sales office..

Thanks Sunstar! We've booked an appointment for Wednesday next so I'll let you know how we get on Psygnosis!

Very well!

You have a choice of six colours but what i didn't realise i that the whole house is painted the colour you choose. After that, you can chage pretty much everything and are given a list of suppliers who you go to individually. We took extra sockets and a light and tap outside. We also changed the position of one of the radiators.

It all seems to be going to plan up there too which is great news! And the earlier you go up to see them, i think the more flexibility you have to change things.

Moving out to Goldenridge as well in next year - have you guys bought in Phase one and are moving in now? Or phase two?

Have to hand it to the developers they are fairly decent when it comes to changes and upgrades with third party suppliers. So far we've had no problems, except the kitchen distributers are hard to get a hold off.

Looking forward to living in Rush - all I need now is to sell the Apt.

Hey, I have bought in golden ridge too. We have our keys and we are hoping to move out soon. I have to commute into the city centre. Does anyone know what the car parking is like at the train station. I heard if you are there for 720, you can get a spot...?

Hey hows it going Im moving on the 6th of Feb there is a field you can park in beside the sation dont what the story with it is though
Also any got broadband out there.

If you decide to park at the field...wear your wellies as it is extremely mucky. Parking at the car park otherwise is non existent after 7.20.
As for cycling to the station from Rush, lots of people do it...make sure you are easily visible as the road is both dark, unlit and narrow.

We've bought on Golden Ridge Avenue and I was wondering if anybody else had and whether they have any idea when that part of the development is expected to be completed. We're getting conflicting dates from the estate agents!

If you decide to park at the field...wear your wellies as it is extremely mucky. Parking at the car park otherwise is non existent after 7.20.
Have a look for comments about the car parking at Rush & Lusk station.

From 10th Jan 07

http://www.unison.ie/fingal_independent/stories.php3?ca=40&si=1755107&issue_id=15114

Thanks for that information. Hopefully they will add additional parking. I have been commuting for the past 2 weeks. Can get parking, just about!

Goldenridge Rush

Just wondering is anyone moving out here? (Neighbours.ie section is very quiet)

Hopefully due to snag within the next 4-5 weeks but having some problems already with the build. We were lucky enough to get on site and noticed some issues. it looks like all our bathrooms have been downsized. Our small ensuite has been made smaller.

The kitchen was all off and just got it pulled - luckily before the granite went on. We were lucky enough to get on site to notice these problems now.