Garage Car Finance Deals

IXUS, I'm afraid I really have to dis-agree with you, Most garages I know have there dealing's through AIB bank and there new building loans also,however most people with a good history are given finance with Bank of Ireland or Lombard because the rates are better.

bacchus, I've read that it might have been a claus on the policy when she took it out that if she didn't go full term there would be a penalty, As there is if you change banks for you mortgage or if you pay off your T.V. in dixons.

Mr2 : If you dis-agree that's fair enough but I'll stick to my guns on this one.

I'm only giving people a view of what I have learned from working in the industry and attending meetings where this has been openly discussed. I don't really have much more to add after that.

Ixus

Ixus that's fair enough, After all you did only work in One single "car (asset) finance campany" and every orchard has one rotten apple. I've worked for 10. Was this place you worked in so maybe I can get a clearer picture you can pm me if you don't want to name the place on the forum.

Back