Fitted Wardrobes - Cork

Cupcake121

Hello
We are currently renovating our home. We would like to put in some fitted wardrobes in the main bedroom and my daughters bedroom. We would like to repair existing wardrobes in my sons bedroom.

Any recommendations welcome
Thank you

On two occasions we used Slide Systems (Little Island) to fit out our house (3-4 bedrooms). Very good quality & they clean up after themselves! No affiliation with them.

@Cupcake121
Another recommendation for Slide Systems - they fitted one bedroom out for me end of last year, awaiting them to do another bedroom. Excellent work all round.

Just to let you know that there is a backlog for these services, so it could be a few months before you could get someone in.

Can't help with the repairs question; though if you are at all handy - these things are just basically boxes with doors hung on them, there's a good chance you could do it yourself.

I will say however that one by one I ripped out the built in wardrobes in all my bedrooms. I find they are very restrictive in terms of how you use the space.

I'll throw in another vote for Slide Systems. They were a fraction of the price of another company, and were brilliant. Cleaned up and hovered up after themselves. Colour matched the silicone which they used between the wardrobes and wall, and were great to deal with. They gave some great suggestions when we visited their showrooms in Little Island.

Back