FF Ministers for Agriculture

Don't know about anyone else but I felt sorry for him. They were just public health guidelines. They were for the public. He was an EU Commissioner, Saviour of Brexit, skilled negotiator feared by the Americans and the Chineese. He was a one man machine who would have saved Ireland. Hopefully he will come home and enter public service again.....we are still having problems with water..........

What commissioner will we get next maybe "Commissioner for Covid Compliance", our commissioner will ensure that all the other commissioners are observing social distancing ,wearing masks and staying in quarantine if they have been to very dangerous countries like Portugal.

Don't know about anyone else but I felt sorry for him.
Not one bit sorry for him. A puffed up, self-important bully, a liar and deceiver with stories that kept changing. To be a successful liar, apparently one of the requirements is to have a good memory for a variety of stories; telling the truth you only need one story. The trip to Roscommon remains unexplained, maybe there was even a trip to Tipp. Check his phones and his car's GPS to see the full extent of Philo's Odessey.
They were just public health guidelines. They were for the public. He was an EU Commissioner, Saviour of Brexit, skilled negotiator feared by the Americans and the Chineese.
Just guidelines or guidelines just for the public? Your reasoning escapes me here. Once Philo stepped off the aircraft on July 31st, he was just another Joe Soap, an Irish citizen subject to all the rules and regulations and guidelines for the control of the pandemic. He had no diplomatic immunity, no different set of rules or guidelines applied to him, despite what he and you appear to think. Comparisons with Pee Flynn and his arrogant off-spring are well made or even the Healy-Raes and their thuggish sons in a current dynasty, who think the rules of normal behaviour don't apply to them. "This is my town, this is my chip van" to paraprashe what they said to one victim of their thuggishness as reported at their trial for assault. Liars , bullies and thugs all. https://www.thejournal.ie/michael-healy-rae-sons-suspended-sentences-assault-4921031-Dec2019/
Hopefully he will come home and enter public service again.....we are still having problems with water..........
If I never clap eyes on him again, it'll be too soon.

And while I'm on the subject, good riddance to Sarah. Just in the job a wet week and she pulls someone up for speaking ill of the dead - Bobby Storey. Not that she is an IRA fellow traveller, just naive and totally over promoted.

I’m a big fan of Sarah McInerney and I have to say I’m overjoyed that she’ll be the lead broadcaster for RTÉ Radio One‘a Drive Time show.

That time slot, for the evening commuters (do they even exist anymore) has been devoid of a good presenter for years.
RTÉ has had Mary Wilson, a serious yawn-monger.
Today FM have Matt Cooper, with his wishy-washy approach and faux outrage. I can’t believe he wasn’t sacked after relocating with a load of staff to New York to celebrate the Hillary Clinton election wi.... oops.
Newstalk hasn’t had a good presenter since George Hook began losing his marbles around 2010. Admittedly, Sarah has a short stint there but couldn’t shine because of her sap of a co-host.

As for Big Phil, he had to go. I just don’t enjoy the glee of anti-water simpletons.

Don't know about anyone else but I felt sorry for him. They were just public health guidelines. They were for the public. He was an EU Commissioner, Saviour of Brexit, skilled negotiator feared by the Americans and the Chineese. He was a one man machine who would have saved Ireland. Hopefully he will come home and enter public service again.....we are still having problems with water..........
And apparently he’s quite a good golfer. Can‘t see why folk like @mathepac cannot appreciate the sheer breadth of this man.

I’m a big fan of Sarah McInerney and I have to say I’m overjoyed that she’ll be the lead broadcaster for RTÉ Radio One‘a Drive Time show.

That time slot, for the evening commuters (do they even exist anymore) has been devoid of a good presenter for years.
RTÉ has had Mary Wilson, a serious yawn-monger.
Today FM have Matt Cooper, with his wishy-washy approach and faux outrage. I can’t believe he wasn’t sacked after relocating with a load of staff to New York to celebrate the Hillary Clinton election wi.... oops.
Newstalk hasn’t had a good presenter since George Hook began losing his marbles around 2010. Admittedly, Sarah has a short stint there but couldn’t shine because of her sap of a co-host.
I want to like her but I don't.

Not one bit sorry for him. A puffed up, self-important bully, a liar and deceiver with stories that kept changing. To be a successful liar, apparently one of the requirements is to have a good memory for a variety of stories; telling the truth you only need one story. The trip to Roscommon remains unexplained, maybe there was even a trip to Tipp. Check his phones and his car's GPS to see the full extent of Philo's Odessey.
Just guidelines or guidelines just for the public? Your reasoning escapes me here. Once Philo stepped off the aircraft on July 31st, he was just another Joe Soap, an Irish citizen subject to all the rules and regulations and guidelines for the control of the pandemic. He had no diplomatic immunity, no different set of rules or guidelines applied to him, despite what he and you appear to think. Comparisons with Pee Flynn and his arrogant off-spring are well made or even the Healy-Raes and their thuggish sons in a current dynasty, who think the rules of normal behaviour don't apply to them. "This is my town, this is my chip van" to paraprashe what they said to one victim of their thuggishness as reported at their trial for assault. Liars , bullies and thugs all. https://www.thejournal.ie/michael-healy-rae-sons-suspended-sentences-assault-4921031-Dec2019/
If I never clap eyes on him again, it'll be too soon.

Maybe don't post stuff at 2am....Sarcasm obviously doesn't work at that hour

Now we find out what the Romans will do, talk that they looking for gender balance now, so maybe we nominate a female candidate as a +1 to the main candidate, they choose the female candidate but we also lose the trade portfolio. The ball is in Rome's court now

I am delighted for Sarah and glad to see her get a good radio slot. She fully deserves it, in my opinion.

Now we find out what the Romans will do, talk that they looking for gender balance now, so maybe we nominate a female candidate as a +1 to the main candidate, they choose the female candidate but we also lose the trade portfolio. The ball is in Rome's court now
Good idea! Exile Mary Lou to Brussels.

The President of the European Commission has signalled her disapproval of outgoing commissioner Phil Hogan's actions during his visit to Ireland.

Ursula von der Leyen said she expected that as Europe fought to reduce the spread of the coronavirus, and as Europeans made sacrifices, and accepted painful restrictions, she expected Commissioners "to be particularly vigilant about compliance with applicable national or regional rules or recommendations."

Late to this party but I don't know will Ireland's best interests be served by having him gone - it was a fair cop guv' and all that - and if it had stopped at Clifden maybe some early remorse would have sufficed.

I'm awaiting Mary Lou's resignation any minute, I was nearly in tears yesterday as she explained the gravity of the offence of breaking Covid restrictions.....

Back