Fees for Rabobank customers who were transfered to Cantor Fitzgerald

Mathematician

As a heads-up for Rabobank customers who were transfered to Cantor Fitzgerald, note that from May15th, fees are going to be introduced. They are either 450 Euro or 0.5% per year, whichever is the greater. There is a document to this effect on the online portal, but as of yet, I have not received a letter, so I thought it would be worth posting about this here, so people are not caught out.

A minimum account fee of €450 per year, plus the annual fund management fees (between 0.45% and 2% according to here), looks expensive. For people with modest holdings this will be a serious drag on any market gains? Do people have other options?

I’d missed this post and just received a letter today telling me of arrears and of the next quarterly charge of €112 (letter dated after latest charge placed!). I’d an old Rabo account and the share value is just over 200€ so this is rapidly costing me money. Last statement I had from them was in 2021 so I’ve been out of contact for some time and had no notice of charges.

Are they required to advise on charges?

Back