FBD losing proposal form.

clearday

So my renewal quote

Sorry about that.I received my renewal quote from my insurance co. for my vehicle.I looked around and FBD came in at over 200 euro cheaper.I dropped completed form and cheque in myself.The day before the insurance started I rang to make sure all was ok.I gave my customer no. but they had no info. on their screens.I spoke to five different people that but to no avail.I left my vehicle at home the following day but they couldn't find any info. but they said it would turn up and they backdate it.I didn't feel comfortable with this.
That evening I re-signed with my old insurer for the year.The following morning FBD rang to say it had turned up and I was good to go.I explained I could not wait and I had to look after myself.They understood and will send my cheque back to me.All the people I dealt were lovely but I still was out over 200 euro.
What are the odds of me getting the difference back from FBD,slim having left town.

No chance-unless you cancel your new insurance policy and then take out one with FBD.

Back