Fake Christmas trees

aye, who leaves the room to fart in their own house! Posh is right Betsy. We don't even send the dog out of the room anymore when he let's fly ... and boy can he let fly!

On BBC Radio 4 the other day there was mention of the fact that a real Christmas tree can be less environmentally friendly than a fake one. As long as you keep the fake one for a long time, the lifecycle cost can be minimised. Whereas if the real tree goes into landfill or other inappropriate burial it can rot anaerobically and give off methane instead of just returning its carbon to the atmosphere.

I still vote for the car fresheners -- nice environmentally friendly cardboard, and can at least cover up the smell of certain methane emissions.

Listening to "My Holiday" from Mindy Smith's Christmas album...
"Somebody says this tree's not real because it stands there every year,
but it makes my holiday feel like Christmas."

Found on the ground beside Christmas Tree recycling in Killiney Hill car park today ...

ELQdK6z.png
TEcIMfE.png

So who stole the car freshener tree idea from here? :D

Found on the ground beside Christmas Tree recycling in Killiney Hill car park today ...

ELQdK6z.png
TEcIMfE.png

So who stole the car freshener tree idea from here? :D
They must have a real Christmas Tree if using the Killiney hill car park Christmas tree recycling centre, ,The only thing that looks fake is the photo of the car freshener , the shape/position of the red hanging cord is a giveaway,;)

Last edited:
Back