Fairy lights and cheap homewares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clubman. You'll find sky hooks in B&Q beside the left-handed screw drivers. To the right of the blue steam holding buckets. I think the glass hammers are there also but not so sure.

"sky hooks" shame on you pranksters *grins*. There is no such thing as "sky hooks", unless of course they can be found beside the "long stands". It's an old joke usually played on rookie employees which Loaded1973 can vouch for. *g*

Just sally

Carpenter said:
Skyhooks or structural paint are pretty good for this, they come in packets of 5, they're usually over by the skirting board ladders....

ROTFL! Full of ye're fun today aren't ye! :D Thanks for the laugh guys :D

Sorry - I was busy repairing my banana straightener and only saw the explanations now. :eek:

ClubMan said:
Sorry - I was busy repairing my banana straightener and only saw the explanations now. :eek:

...ah go on..admit it Clubman....you did pop down to Woodies & look for a sky hook afterall :)

and If Squash Ireland re-opens would that be an incitement to hatred.;)

and if Rene Descartes replied I don't think so - would he vanish.:)

DrMoriarty said:
While we're all at it, can anyone suggest where I might find a long weight for the jacks? :D :D :D

Just join the queue after her indoors and the five kids :D

Talkin' about sending newbies off on a search brings back memories of the poor girl who was sent looking for the population tool!!:eek:

Just next to the tins of striped paint...

Dear oh dear, this is going to end up in Shooting the Breeze soon! :eek:

In case this poor woman hasnt already figured out they are takin the mickey here there are no such things as sky hooks as my husband said when i asked him they are what god uses to hang the clouds. For some original items shop ebay you can get some nice unique items at reasonable prices. As for the outside twinkle lights you need streel nails or hooks you tap them into the concrete wall with nails and the twinkle lights will hang over them it works i did it for a party.

and a pack of bubbles for the spirit level....

(edit. hadn't seen page two, thought I was gas.... panicked when I saw all the 'new' posts, thought people had been very busy!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back