expedia.co.uk

S

s

Has anyone ever booked with expedia.co.uk?
or can someone from the ROI book flights with an english based company. I know that you can't book flights using expedia.com, you have to have a US address.

txs

No (sort of) is what Expedia UK Say :

Can I use a credit card with an international billing address?

-----------------------------------------------------------
Credit cards with billing addresses outside the United Kingdom may only be used to purchase the following on Expedia.co.uk:

hotel reservations
hire car reservations
activities
When entering an international billing address, be sure to click the "Non United Kingdom billing address" radio button to enable the correct address format. Note: Flights can be booked with your non United Kingdom credit card as long as it is in payment for paper tickets and you can provide a UK delivery address. Etickets cannot be purchased with an international credit card.
------------------------------------------------------------

I've never found anything on exepdia that can't be booked on some of the Irish sites / airlines own websites ... so you might want to try this.

Yes I used Expedia just a few months ago to book a flight from Dublin to Phoenix AZ (via Heathrow). I had to use a UK address for delivery of tickets, so I used my cousin's address in Co Fermanagh & tickets arrived 4 days later.
My credit card has a ROI address & this did not present a problem.
Have to say, impressed with the price & service.

Yes, just got tickets in the post yesterday. They will take your money but you MUST provide UK delivery address for tickets - unless the flights in question offer e-tickets.

Back