EUFA Not Lifting Champions League Final Suspensions - Unbelievable!!!!!!

mick you seem to have pretty strong views on soccer,cheating in particular. Can I ask why it seems to get your goat up?

Thats all very interesting, but it might add a little (much needed) weight to your argument if you started including fact. Maybe if you used the teams that you have stated are in the final through cheating and walk us through how indeed, United & Barcelona are not in the final on merit but rather from there ecpertise in the art of cheating? I will presume that this is too complicated and even though I talked you through the 1/4 and semi final stages already.

As a United fan I guess you are desribing me as a 'deluded sheep' for enjoying watching them play and looking forward to the final next week. You have an obvious disdain for the game which begs the question 'why do you watch it'?
Do you support any soccer team?

My argument does not need weight, it is people who are deluded enough to think that cheating had nothing to do with results who need to prove that.

Can you prove that cheating has nothing to do with results? Because your example has nothing to do with that,and is often described as Smoke screen.

As for my very simple example.It was for people who do not have the faintest idea about football ,or chose not to understand the argument.
If you read my example and using a bit of independent thinking they can both be in the final without cheating.If a simple argument and a simple example is to complicated,there is no point labouring the point.The plus side is that is'' ignorance is bliss'' there will be thousands of people in a blissful state,which can only be a good thing.

So the only way my I would be wrong is if you believe that cheating has nothing to do with football results!!!
If you do believe that cheating has no effect on results in football,have a blissful weekend

Deluded: to mislead the mind or judgement .

''If the hat fits wear it'' is the saying

I love football that is why It should not be reduced to a farce.

Off topic

Yes it was a very simple example, and the question i ask is also very simple, How has cheating been the reason that United are in the final? To assume this is true is to assume that they cheated more than everyone else or that they are the only ones to cheat. Either way I believe to be untrue.
My 'smokescreen' was based on fact and highlighted actual events that led to the final. You have yet to pinpoint any factual event that can underpin your point.
I believe that it is misleading and a sweeping generalisation to state that cheating is a factor in football results.