Eir - impossible to contact

Irish various but mainly Dubbalin, French, Sud Afrikaan, Asian / Indian, African (guessing Nigerian), Eastern European Russian & Polish. I think thats about it, emails and online chats don't convey accents well.

For the craic and I just noticed Laura sent me an email confirmng the new details as above but until Jan 2020. Despite her Dubbalin colleaugue's shouted insitance that I got similar notifications earlier in the year, this is the first confirmation I've had from eir staff about contract pricing or changes thereto. Well done Laura.

"why would he? The post is about his issue with his ... bill ..."

.... his bill of the 4th of June. If you are going to quote me, then quote me correctly.

As far as I can see, mathepac's post referring to accents was all to do with his latest bill... that being the one dated the 4th of June.

Other than emailing the CEO directly (and I like that plan) has anyone found a sucessful path to resolve an issue with eir?

I've just discovered that a 90 year old relative, who neither owns nor uses a PC or smartphone, was sold a Broadband bundle by a cold caller from Eir.

The landline has not been working since and so neither is the emergency fall alert.

I've had similar experiences with Eir as described above. I don't know how an elderly person, who is hard of hearing, is expected to deal with this appalling service.

Back