eflow fine that has been paid

Hi again,

I will correct my last post, they did not credit my account. I have contacted eflow but they keep maintaining it is in dispute; will not engage in conversation. All i ask the customer representative yesterday was a query in relation to a fine that i had paid. I just want to talk to someone to give them my proof of payment.

Is there a regulator out there that can deal with this?

They threat you like a criminal yet it is their poor service that has let everybody down.

My sister has a fleet car and the fleet company are so miffed at receiving fines that they are charging €25 for each fine not paid ! All fine and dandy until she got one and was charged €25 by her company eventhough she was able to prove to her employer that she never made the alleged journey because she was in England on business at the time !

I have heard of loads of people who wrongly got these fines in the post, either they were already paid or never made the trip. Have to say the m50 journey times have reduced very significantly..........until IKEA opens !

Eflow make this mistake all the time, I used the M50 on Feb 19th, paid bill on 20th and got a fine in the post today, I phoned them and told them I have the time and date for the payment but seeing as they are so incompetent and have mislaid/lost/misfiled my payment that I was not giving them the time or date of payment - their problem - not mine.
I was on the phone for 15 minutes and told them that I am self employed and charge by the hour, I am sending them an invoice for my time in correcting their error, I charge €80.00 per hour and would charge them the minimum charge of €40.00. The invoice is going in by registered post today, I will go to the small claims court (€15.00 added on to my nivoice to them) to collect debt if they do not pay up, this should stir things up a bit.
If everybody that has proof of payment was willing to charge Eflow for the time spent correcting Eflows mistakes they would soon get their act together.

I sold a car to a garage last august. The garage states that it notified the change of ownership of vehicel to the Vehicle registration section of the Dept of Transport. However, apparently the change was not processed. Following an invoice from EFlow for use of toll road in January 2009 I contacted the garage again and after much correspondence was assured that the change of ownership was now in order and the Eflow invoice was withdrawn. However I have now been invoiced again by Eflow for a further use of the toll in April 2009. The Eflow agent told me that the car is still registered in my name. I am furious but uncertain how to deal with this. I have written to the Car Registration Secton of the Dept of Transport in Shannon enclosing a copy of the receipt from the garage when I sold the car and asking for confirmation that the car is no longer registered in my name but got no response. Just got another invoice from EFlow.
would appreciate any advice on what to do.
thanks very much

Back