ECCO shoes .co. uk fake or genuine?

mts

Frequent Poster
I have bought shoes from this website and it is legit. I have also returned shoes with no problem. Communication isn’t great but the shoes will arrive.

Zelda1959

Thanks so much. Hopefully the shoes will arrive but I would never buy from them again. I find it very odd when you log onto the site they have every shoe in every size in stock.

Leo

Thanks so much. Hopefully the shoes will arrive but I would never buy from them again. I find it very odd when you log onto the site they have every shoe in every size in stock.
Not at all unusual for a local front website such as this with access to central warehousing and so sizes will only start to go out of stock as those designs are discontinued.

Zelda1959

I know what you are saying but the ECCO.co.uk website and also ECCO.com did not have a full range of sizes which is why I ended up using ecco shoes website.

Leo

There is no ecco.co.uk site... There's the parent ecco.com or the UK affiliate gb.ecco.com... The eccoshoes.co.uk site is showing lots of model/size combos as out of stock at the moment.

Zelda1959

The delivery arrived via An Post Address Pal. I ordered 2 pairs of size 41, I received 1size 41 and 1 size 39.

Zelda1959

There is no ecco.co.uk site... There's the parent ecco.com or the UK affiliate gb.ecco.com... The eccoshoes.co.uk site is showing lots of model/size combos as out of stock at the moment.
Sorry should have said eccoshoesuk.com