EBS Building Society. Any issues with a branch near you?

Personally I find stepping into the nearest EBS branch to me is like entering a time machine back to the Nineties. The decor, ambience and ancient banking methodologies make me feel that I am back in my 20's!!!

Personally I find stepping into the nearest EBS branch to me is like entering a time machine back to the Nineties. The decor, ambience and ancient banking methodologies make me feel that I am back in my 20's!!!
Oh really is it such a regressive move to actually have staff on hand to provide a personal service as opposed to being directed to a machine or a phone by an inexperienced bank official just out of College.

Oh really is it such a regressive move to actually have staff on hand to provide a personal service as opposed to being directed to a machine or a phone by an inexperienced bank official just out of College.
Gosh, passive-agressive much?

Today the 4th March, I received my savings account bank statement from the EBS showing transactions up to the 31st December 2023.

Is it not possible for these to be posted out sooner?

Today the 4th March, I received my savings account bank statement from the EBS showing transactions up to the 31st December 2023.

Is it not possible for these to be posted out sooner?
Today the 9th 0ctober I got my MoneyManager statement dated the 30th September.

I am not sure where it has been sitting for the past 9 days.

Although the statement covers the period up to and including 30th September, there is no reason to say when it was produced and posted

What does the postmark, if there is one, have has the date of posting

Not all statements are produced overnight after the close of business - some transactions may not be entered for a day or two or three

Back