Easter weekend Ireland

Shasha

Myself and hubby where going to go away for easter w-end to spain but flights too expensive. So staying at home instead any recommendations, both early 30's no kids like shopping, eating out a nice hotel and some night life. Thinking cork kerry clare any recommendation's greatly appreciated

Killarney always has something happening over easter They have organised walks or horseriding or taking out a boat or going on the lake. You could aslo take a trip to kenmare which is nice or hire bikes and there is some lovely cycle routes

What about Kinsale? I've yet to hear anyone I know saying they had a bad time there. Plenty of great places to eat & stay, don't know about places for late nights. You might get some help here: http://www.kinsale.ie/

Dingle is another great place for a long weekend. Long journey but well worth the effort. Plenty of site seeing can be done to clear the head during the day.

i know it's not what you originally described but how about a trip on the shannon - it's great craic and you'd have a cracking weekend. try a few of the companies like emerald star in carrick on shannon - just a suggestion for something different.

Back