DVD Hard Drive experts - could you compare these models?

Many thanks for that Askew, I finally took the plunge and bought a.......Pioneer DVR 540! Read endless reviews and it was highly recommended so was happy enough to go for it - so far it's proving just a little bit more than perfect :) Thanks again.

Many thanks for that Askew, I finally took the plunge and bought a.......Pioneer DVR 540! Read endless reviews and it was highly recommended so was happy enough to go for it - so far it's proving just a little bit more than perfect :) Thanks again.

No problem. As a matter of interest, did you buy the Pioneer in/from Ireland? I am interested in buying a Pioneer DVR-545HX-S at the moment but they don't seem to exist in southern Ireland so I am currently planning to buy it online.

No problem. As a matter of interest, did you buy the Pioneer in/from Ireland? I am interested in buying a Pioneer DVR-545HX-S at the moment but they don't seem to exist in southern Ireland so I am currently planning to buy it online.

Hi Askew, I bought it from www.richersounds.ie, so it came from Belfast. Was extremely nervous about buying it online, worried about the hassle if there was a problem with it, but so far (frantically touching wood) it's been perfect. I've emailed them a couple of times to ask (dumb) questions about setting it up and they've been brilliant, replied really quickly with every answer I needed - can honestly say it's been the best online-buying experience I've had so far.......and no, I don't work for them!! The machine is a dream, I've even managed to conquer Guideplus, have got it working with all my channels, including RTE1 and 2.

Back