dundrum vs goatstown vs mount merrion

Ya I would also consider Stillorgan . Some parts of it are a bit further away from stuff, ideally, I would like to be within walking distance of Dundrum Town Centre/a decent park /Luas

Then you need to be looking at the Upper Kilmacud Road section. Holywell or Lakelands.

Nice gaff in Holywell here

Looks nice alright. The garden doenst seem to be that big and also they are building a block of apartments behind it. So not sure what impact that will have on light. Looks like a nice estate and location.

I’d second Kilmacud. Brother in law lives there with his family. They have a 1960s semi-d with large garden and did a full refurb. He has good shops nearby on Lower Kilmacud Road (Robbies etc), very quiet area, Deerpark a few mins walk, Luas nearby, M50 not far. Dundrum, Stillorgan village and Mount Merrion all surrounding. Kids have excellent schools - Mount Anville Primary, St Laurences, Raphaelas (all Stillorgan schools in the RC parish of Kilmacud). His area is a mix of older generation who bought houses when built and then younger families who move in and renovate houses. When he bought the BER was around E but he got it up to a B1.

Drumahill looks like a fine gaff - anyone know impact of apartments behind??

Back