DUBROVNIK

M

mooonlight

Hi, just wondering if anyone has any ideas of how to locate an apartment in central Dubrovnik for 5 or possibly 7 people for a long weekend next June (if not one apartment two would be fine).

I'm not having much luck on the net. Does such accommodation exist or would we be better going for a short break package?

I'd imagine that Central Dubrovnik would be in limited supply and hence expensive at that time of the year. You might be able to get private lettings but I'm not sure who best to contact. Probably one of the letting agencies in Dubrovnik itself. You may find more availability and cheaper prices if you head outside the walled town - e.g. Lapad/Babin Kuk peninsula to the south of the town, or else heading north in the direction of Mlini/Cavtat and the airport. These areas are still within easy striking distance of the old town by public transport etc.

Moonlight,
You probably tried the google search with "Dubrovnik old city apartments". It throws up a few places. That short term break sounds good. Anyway enjoy the wedding.
Rgds
Sunbeam

Back