Dublin - Melbourne Flights

Dubai bargains depend very much on what you are looking to buy... Fashion is same price if not more for the standard high street brands, Debenhams / M&S / Next, designer isn't significantly cheaper.
Jewellery is good value but only if you know what you are going for, the standard gold is the yellowish gold (is it 22 carat?), which may or may not be your thing... personally I dont' like it.
Dubai is currently being compared to a buildig site as there is a huge amount of development going on, at the moment I would personally avoid going there.
Recent recommendation from friends is Hong Kong for some good value fashion, when you hit the markets.

had a look at dubai on net,and i think we may stay somewhere in deira city,somewhere like gulf pearl or fortune hotel,budget style.the taj palace and jumeirah beach are lovely ,but a bit upmarket for our budget.

Hi,
A few years ago I flew with Malaysian Airlines from Dublin-Melbourne, stopping of at Frankfurt and Kuala Lumpar, where I had a 2 night free stay as part of the deal. Booked it through Austravel in Abbey Street, who were not particularly helpful but the airline provided an excellent service - I would definately fly with them again. Hope this widens your choices..

booked to oz in feb07,just found out baggage allowance not very good 20kgs,just check with travel agents before you book.

booked hotel on asiarooms.com, best value I could find. Doing teh same in April. we got Le Meriidian for €300 a night.

Back