Dragon's den

T

Tiger

Just caught the end of the second episode of dragons den on bbc 2, really enjoyed it, kind of a "you're a star"/"pop idol" for entrepeneurs, except they're not being bitchy for the sake of it, the panel are real business people who've made and are now investing their own money.

Anyone know if it's repeated at any stage? An Irish version might be cool too...

Saw the programme myself for the first time last night. have to say I enjoyed it. The main things for me was the lack of preparation or thought a lot of the candidates had out into their businesses and then expected people to hand over money. I thought the guy with the light plane idea really shot himself in the foot by not being willing to give more information to the investors.

Look forward to the the next episode

C

When was this made? They rubbished one guy's idea of a laser spirit level-this already exists!!! They cost roughly €40 in Woodies or Atlantic around 6 months ago. The amounts of money involved aren't huge are they? Would anyone else have invested in the idea that was picked? Have to say I also enjoyed this show, despite the fact that most of the presentations were quite nervy.

Interesting show - showed clearly how entrepreneurs are generally held 'over a barrel' by the investors. The guy with the umbrella vending machine gave away way too much of his business (44%) to the investors - Should have walked away.

Back