Dog barking consistently

I have a problem with nice big dog being left in small area of backgarden practically day and nite...he gets brought out for a walk once a day and thats it. He cries a lot, doesn't bark but makes most miserable howling sound. I called in a few months ago and said to owner " Hi... your dog is crying miserably for the last hour...is he upset ? is he alright? " All I got from him was that yes they could hear him crying and the dog was only edgy because he hadn't been brought out yet. I felt like saying "yeah, that and the fact he spends 23 hours in a pen thats about 7 metres squared. This guy is a ruddy cop, feel like calling in and saying ruddy prisoners get more parole than your poor dog." Miserable git! It can be very distressing. But he's a cop....who do you report that to!

Point is, try calling in and sussing them out but they may just be people who don't care about their dog, like this miserable git. Hopefully for you and the dog, this is not the case. If that goes nowhere, report them for nuisance noise.

Back