Doddl mortgage advisors vs brokers

Jata Eva

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience using Doddl as their mortgage advisor versus a regular broker?

I spoke with a traditional broker who was dismissive of Doddl and referred to them as "just a call center" compared to him as someone with 25 years of experience in the market.

I am a first-time buyer and still getting my head around all the steps and jargon.

Thanks!

Hi,

Does anyone have any experience using Doddl as their mortgage advisor versus a regular broker?

I spoke with a traditional broker who was dismissive of Doddl and referred to them as "just a call center" compared to him as someone with 25 years of experience in the market.

I am a first-time buyer and still getting my head around all the steps and jargon.

Thanks!
A friend used them for her mortgage. She could only say good things about them at each stage she handed off to someone who knew the case. My friend had a hit problem with AIB due an old credit card with an almost 10 years ago . So doddle lined up BOI instead. She keeps praising them.

In fairness, asking one broker what they think of another broker is a bit of a silly question.

Of course he was going to say how great he was with 25 years experience and that his competitors are rubbish...

Hi,

Thanks!
Yes, I have used Doddl to get my mortgage.
I found them excellent at each stage of the process and I would have no hesitation using them again or recommending them to anyone. Whenever I had any query, it was always promptly dealt with. I was very happy with their service so I'm happy to recommend them on my experience.

We dealt with Martina Hennessy in Doddl for our mortgage - she and her team were outstanding.

I have recommended them to several family and friends who all had positive experiences.

Back