Do men find fake tan attractive

liaconn

There were a couple of girls on the bus this morning with the usual totally overdone fake tan, blotchy ankles and streaks of tell tale tanning lotion on their hands and wrists. Do men actually find this look attractive?

Horrific Stuff - They look like oompa loopa's (sic) in most cases. Theres a treatment for fluke in cattle called TRODAX that had the same effect if you spilled it on yourself- Fake tan always reminds me of it!

I don't see how they could - awful stuff and clearly looks fake - the idea should surely be to look sunkissed not dirty.

Perhaps put it another way. It's in the same category as make-up. If it's used to enhance rather than disguise, I think it can add to the attraction. I have a couple of female friends who would need separate IDs to cover their make-up/non-makeup appearances.

IMHO, the blotchy, streaky effect dosen't look well at all.

One of the best one-line put downs I heard was from a female colleague, speaking about another female colleague.

FC1 was commenting about how smelly fake tan is and commented 'that must be why FC2 wears so much perfume' :D

Just to clarify the dirty tan I mentioned

mmmmm sexy!

Lol. Fake tan is one thing, fake everthing else ...well that's another story. I recall one cosmetic surgery fan as sayin she had more plastic than Visa. What can you say..;)

Back