Disposal of Fridge/Freezer

N

niallymac

Where does one go in South Dublin to get rid of a fridge and does it cost money ?

Hi Niallymac,

Check out [broken link removed] It's free.

Sorry should be [broken link removed]

Getting rid of a fridge freezer

Fridge clapped out the other day. Picked up a number in Power City but have to now rid myself of the old white monster. Was told that it would cost about 55 e to get it gone environmentally correct, but can it be done any cheaper.

On a roll now!

Fridge Disposal

If you live on the Dublin City Council area then just bring it to one of their 'major' Bring Centres. They will take it at no charge.

Fridge Disposal

This site might be of use for finding out what to do and/or locating your nearest relevant Bring or other waste disposal centre assuming you're in Dublin or environs:

[broken link removed]

fridges

Youghal Co.Cork.The recycling facility at the tip takes them for free.

How to get rid/recycle old Desktop PC?

Hi, I'll be in a position to have to get rid of the 10-year-old PC (monitor and system unit) next year, now that I've already a laptop and will change houses. I recall some mention of a place which accepts old PCs for recycling for distribution to charities, etc?
Thanks in advance.
Raz

Re

Raz

There is a place based in Jamestown Ind Estate that takes old pc's etc. It's called Electronic Recycling, may be worth a try.

fridge disposal

There was an article in one of the papers over the weekend that said the Dept of Environment were now requiring local authorities to accept old fridges and freezers free of charge.

Re: Getting rid of a fridge freezer

Fingal take in old computers to recycle at Coolmine, D. 15 and a few other places I think. There no. is 890 5000.

Re: Getting rid of a fridge freezer

New regulations are coming into force in the middle of August. These regs will require a vendor to take back old electrical goods. There is a good explanation here

Back