Crashed Car into Rocks in Car Park,what next?

You drove your own car into a large stationary object and you want to blame someone else?

Are you for real?
Of course you would never do a stupid thing like that because you think that you are the best driver in the world.

€2800 is too expensive to repair a 00 car why not get secondhand doors from the breakers and fit them yourself then get a cheaper quote to get the skirting repaired.

Going through insurance for this amount means long term you will pay a hell of a lot more than €2800.

I know Honda parts are very expensive.
I got a Honda Accord door in 1999 and cost £750 at time.
But shop around and try out breakers yards etc for old doors.
From experience Honda garages know how to charge and then the panel beater will add his own cut on top beofre you even factor in the labour.

Shop around, the panel beater may be renowned for a reason.
Do you have to replace the doors totally or just the door skins, I know they are light as hell and don't take much of an impact ?

If you listem to amcs you will have a short career with the company.
I think suing the company would make a hell of a first impression.
You are right to point it out to them but threatening legal action or sending them the bill would get you noticed all right.
Will you be on a trial period ?

I have know people who have damaged their cars in company car parks by backing into pillars, scraping pillars etc. They always pay for the damage themselves and put it down to not paying attention and bad luck.

Sorry but amcs attitude that somebody always owes us is the reason that there are usually signs up in supermarket car parks and the fact that insurance costs in this country are so high.

Also you were on private property and it is not like running into a pothole on the public thoroughfair, it is not for public use and you do not pay taxes for it's upkeep, not that they are ever used for it in reality anyway.

Back